Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween at School

We had Owen's Halloween Party at school today. I am Home Room Mom. I LOVE it! I got to spend all afternoon there and help out in class and then set up for the party. It was good to see how my son acts in class. Here is Batman himself.


The Kids helped make two of their party snacks. They made oreo Spiders and Dirt cake.
Here is Owens. To make the oreo spiders seperate the bottom and top of the cookie. Lay 4 pieces (about 8 inches each) across the cookie bottom so the ends stick out each side of the cookie. Place the top back on the cookie. Then use white icing to make two dots on the top and then place red hots on top of the icing for the eyes. I wasn't sure the kids would like red hots so I just got some orange/black striped icing.
The Dirt cake I just took white and chocolate layered pudding cups and the kids spooned on oreo cookie crumbs on the top and then placed two gummy worms in the "dirt". The little frankinstein man I found at Hobby Lobby. It was in a pack with ghostes, witches, and mummies. The kids colored them and then we taped them to appitizer wooded forks. And then they put them in there cup. Their names were on the back so we would know whos was whos.
Here is Owen before the party started. It was a great day.








No comments:

Post a Comment