Sunday, July 12, 2009

Home Improvments










We have been wanting new lights in our kitchen. We bought one a few weeks ago to try out. Well, it was a little to modern for our decor. So off to Lowe's we went this weekend. We started off by finding the little light to go above the sink on the sale rack. Score!
Then we went to look at what would go with it. When we got home with our finds for the day we put the kids down for naps. Now I don't know about you but doing projects with your spouse can sometimes bring out the worst in people. I am proud to say that not only do the lights work but we got it all done with not one fight! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here are a few pics.
The last pic is underneath my kitchen counter. I had three matching wreaths hanging there before. This is my new/redue area. That is a plate rack that was going in the trash because one of the plate holder areas was not welded. I hung it sideways and this is what I have come up with so far. The monogramed dish towel is a gift from a friend because I was one of the hostess for her baby shower. What do you think? I think it needs some silver butterflys or something along that line. If you like making old things new again check out Brassy Apple and ideas from her readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment