Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I wish I could be.....

So many funny things seem to happen with my darling son Owen. I am keeping a journal of them so some day he will know what a great kids he is. But after seeing other peoples blogs I thought some of you might find the humor too!

Now to the newest thing. On Friday we went to the bank and Owen always gets a sucker. Well, when I handed it to him this time he said "I wish I could be the man that hands out suckers to people"


Then today we were at the church and Pat and Arthur were there cleaning. And Owen said "I wish I could clean windows" So, Pat gave him a rag and he cleaned the windows to the office. He was so proud of himself.

And finally later on we went to tumbling class. And on the way home he said "I wish I could teach tumbling class" I told him when he is bigger he could if he wanted too. He said "I wonder how old the teacher is?" That way he would know when he was big enough to teach!

I guess in all of this I have learned to never stop wishing! Or you will get exactly that... Nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment